Knit look headband now available at Annies Attic

I am very pleased to announce that I had been contacted by Annies Attic with interest in a couple of my designs.  I was needlessly to say very flattered.   I have been working with them to be able to offer some of my patterns on their website.  

My Braided, a knit look headband is now available for purchase on the Annies Attic website here:
http://www.anniesattic.com/new/detail.html?prod_id=84893&cat_id=1157
It will still also be available on Ravelry and my Etsy shop as well.

Somehow, I think I can finally call myself a "crochet designer"  Boy, it sure feels good.

Right now I have a new knit look headband design on my hook.  The difference in this one is that it will be reversible.  Here is a sneak peek.  I am working on designing a matching flower for it, then out for testing.


Added a moebius twist to highlight the two sides.   
Up close of the knit look on one side.



















Happy Crocheting everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I had my first crochet design published in an australian magazine earlier this year and it felt great so I know how you feel.
    I love your rose (Rosa), it has got to be the prettiest one to do and is so much easier and quicker to do than the rolled ones.
    If you ever need a tester for your patterns, my hook is always ready.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you janjan! I am always looking for new testers. If you would send me your email address to thehookhound@yahoo.com I will keep you in mind for my next patterns.

    ReplyDelete