Happy Holidays

*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
...˚ ˛ •˛• |田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year•˚ *★


Merry Christmas to everyone.  I am busy finishing last minute gifts.  I have been making wool dryer balls in which I will post a tutorial next week for those.   Also Lacy Towel toppers and mini lighter cozies.  I also have a pair of slippers felting in the washing machine as I type.  I have the pattern for size 9 worked out and ready to be written.    I think I have smaller sizes worked out as well but am needing models to try them on.        I am a bit behind due to sad news in my household.   Last Friday, December 17th I unfortunately had to put Torrie, my almost 14 year old dachshund to sleep.  It was a very heart wrenching experience for us all and I did not feel like crocheting.   It is so hard when you have to make that decision.     
Torrie
RIP 2/22/97 ~ 12/17/10


Crocheted and  Felted Fuzzy slippers size 9, pattern to be up soon.

  

I have been adding a great product to the soles to make them non slip..  It is a spray by Performix called Super Grip.  It is specifically made for fabric and is washable.  I love the convenience of the spray.   I found it at my local Ace Hardware in the cleaning supplies aisle.  It cost about $9.00 for the can.  The cream and brown slippers I am keeping for myself.  I will needle felt a dachshund onto them when they are dry.

Until next time, Happy Holidays from my hook to yours.



Update:  I now have pattern testers working on these in the smaller sizes.  Yeah!!!   Many thanks to my testers to take their time and yarn to make these.

No comments:

Post a Comment