Ombre Tote Bag - A crochet pattern



    The Ombre Tote Bag is quick to work up and very sturdy using two strands of yarn to create the ombre effect. I wanted to make a pattern that had no hardware required to make.  It reminds me of the Prada Glace Tote bags.   Handle is crocheted I-cord and bag closes itself when handles are lifted. Bag measures a roomy 8 1/2” Tall X 7” Deep X 12” Wide. Don’t like the ombre effect? Just use one solid color of yarn.   Pattern is available to purchase at Ravelry here.


http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ombre-tote-bag

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Please can you help with round two. Do you turn after round 1 or do you keep going around? I ask this because it says skip to corner chain 2 space which doesn't make sense. Also round 2 does not take you all the way around either way to first sc. Ha I hope that makes sense! Thanks in advance. ; )

    ReplyDelete